Members of chambers have, in recent years, become increasingly involved in sports law disputes and advice. These include:-
- The UCI's abortive inquiry into its handling of the Lance Armstrong affair and doping in cycling.
- Disputes relating to the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- High Court litigation in relation to Formula 1, notably Team Lotus and Caterham.
- Arbitrations between leading Formula 1 teams.
- High Court and Court of Appeal litigation in relation to football.
- Arbitrations in relation to sports sponsorship, distribution and merchandising.
- Intellectual property disputes relating to sports brands.
- Advice to sports regulators.